Information for Denver Home Buyers
For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you're ready to sell your Denver home, it's important to have an experienced Denver real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
As an experienced professional who has helped many Denver residents sell their homes, I know how to handle every aspect of the sales process - from strategically marketing and showcasing your Denver home to making sure everything's signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality listing service is my top priority. So when you decide to sell your Denver home, please contact me and let's get started!
- What We Will Do for You
- Recent Denver Home Sales
- Getting the Highest Price
- Closing Costs
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your Denver home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? Use HomeRadar.com to find a broad estimate of what neighborhood homes are selling for. Or contact me for a more detailed and accurate analysis of the value of your Denver home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Denver Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. We have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.